1. It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return.But what is more painful is to love someone and neverfind the courage to let that person know how you feel.
2. A sad thing in life is when you meet someone whomeans a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it wasnever meant to be and you just have to let go.
3. The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on aporch swing with, never say a word, and then walk awayfeeling like it was the best conversation you’ve ever had.
4. It’s true that we don’t know what we’vegot until we loseit, but it’s also true that we don’t know what we’ve beenmissing until it arrives.
5. It takes only a minute to get a crush onsomeone, anhour to like someone, and a day to love someone-but ittakes a lifetime to forget someone.
6. Don’t go for looks, they can deceive. Don’t go for wealth,even that fades away. Go for someone who makes yousmile because it takes only a smile to make a dark dayseem bright.
7. Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go,be what you want to be. Because you have only one life andone chance to do all the things you want to do.
8. Always put yourself in the other’s shoes. If you feel that ithurts you, it probably hurts the person too.
9. A careless word may kindle strife. A cruel word may wrecka life. A timely word may level stress. But a loving word mayheal and bless.
10. The happiest of people don’t necessarily have the bestof everything they just make the most of everything that comesalong their way.
11. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, ends witha tear. When you were born, you were crying and everyonearound you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die,you’re the one smiling and everyone around you is crying.